- Advocated for the European Accessibility Act (EAA) to consider the needs of persons with intellectual disabilities when developing the standards for accessible goods and services;
- Managed the publication of an Easy-to-Read (ETR) newsletter;
- Monitored the usage of the European ETR logo;
- Trained individuals and organisations on European ETR Standards;
- Provided Helga Stevens MEP's office with ETR adaptions of event materials.
Presentation of competencies
Attitude towards adult learners with disabilities
Expectations from adult learners with disabilities
Attitude towards accessibility laws and regulations
Digital and technical literacy
Communication with adult learners with disabilities
Informing on the learning provision
Informing on the accessibility of the learning provision
Sorry, there are no references for this user yet!